Agora Features and Prerequisites
- Automated collection and direct transfer of data from the scanner to the Agora server.
- Supported file formats for metadata collection: DICOM, Philips RAW/LAB, Philips PAR/REC, Siemens Raw, ISMRMRD, Bruker raw & imaging data.
- Collection and storage of the complete acquisition sequence description and other acquisition-related metadata like log files, scan protocol, graphical viewer file etc.
- Upload and management of arbitrary files such as pdf, jpeg, office documents, program code listings, and others.
- Powerful filtering and search options on data and metadata within the database.
- Platform-independent access and image viewing via the web-browser.
- Python, Matlab, C++ and command-line SDK's for direct data access within custom written applications and scripts.
- Export image data in various file formats: DICOM, Philips Par/Rec, Nifti, jpeg, tiff, bmp.
- Individual owner and group access rights for each dataset. Secure data sharing across collaborators and teams.
- Advanced data anonymization according to the DICOM standard at various levels.
- Configurable and scalable task execution engine.
- Extensible reconstruction and image processing pipelines.
- Easy integration of existing processing tools.
- Execute tasks on the server, on a specific client, or with a cloud service.