GTFlow is GyroTools’ software solution that delivers all the necessary functionality for visualization, assessment and interpretation of multidimensional MRI phase-contrast flow datasets. Combining speed, precision and ease-of-use, GTFlow provides a complete set of features for working with velocity encoded data in one, two, or three encoding directions. Conveniently load, process and visualize images acquired with Philips, GE, or Siemens scanners to quickly gain insight about all relevant flow characteristics.
The GTFlow interface has been carefully designed for easy and rapid assessment of data as well as for powerful and detailed visualization of velocity fields and flow charcteristics. Targeted for clinical research applications, GTFlow is used by researchers worldwide for manifold applications such as:
- cardiac ventricle filling analysis
- myocadial valves function assesment
- analysis of flow patterns in aortic disorders like dilatation and aneurysm, stenosis, and dissection
- Therapy control of endo-aortic stenting
- congenital heart malformations
- intracranial aneurysms
- analysis of flow in large cranial veins
- measurement of cerebrospinal fluid flow
GTFlow is to be used for research purposes only, and not for primary diagnostics and direct patient care.